Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Baker Beach, SF

I've seen this view of the Golden Gate Bridge on postcards and posters.

I'm glad someone told me it was here so I could see this vantage point.



My brother, Teddy, told me to look at rocks on the beach.  So I did.

I like this view.  The majesty of this iconic bridge behind the beach.  And, my three peeps.



Uncle Teddy and Lauren exploring sand critters

































When I take pictures, I become a lagger


But, lagging provides this view of father-daughter


Beach exploring apparently tires the young

Till next time, Baker Beach

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Teresa, your photography is amazing! I'm a little jealous actually! LOL. I try and try but my photos do not come out looking like that!!! Please give us tips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You're so funny (but, thank you!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments! -Teresa