Friday, October 16, 2009

Branden. One.

Branden's First Birthday Party was last Sunday (10.11.09). I haven't seen this little one since he was born and a year has quickly passed. To make up for lost time, all these pictures were shot within one hour because he and his Mom Chanel were leaving to get ready for his big party. He's the apple of his Ama Lani's eye and Apa Alex (my brother) can't wait for him to come over and play.

I think he's going to be a musician. Look at his happy expression as he strums this guitar.
Ama Lani pulls him away from the guitars, but he crawls right back to them.

As soon as the front door opened, he squealed and ran out the door. He's too fast for me!

I was laying on my back on the floor and had Branden propped on my legs (he's holding on to my flannel pajamas on the left). He has such an expressive face.

He really loves this car. He was laughing, talking, and squealing down the sidewalk.

Lovely smile. Infectious laugh.


Happy First Birthday, Branden.
You have a wonderful life ahead of you.

1 comment:

  1. .. these are just such wonderful pictures Teresa.. thanks sooo much for taking them and sharing my precious apo's photos with the family!!.. so true, he is the apple of our eyes.. both Ama and Apa Capacia!!!.. hahaa!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments! -Teresa