Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pedrick Pumpkins

We stopped at Pedrick Produce in Dixon on our way to San Francisco last weekend. We just left brother Alex & Lani's in Sacramento and this is my bro Teddy's favorite produce stand. After buying Asian pears, we shot some Fall pictures with the pumpkins.

Even now, she still picks a big pumpkin. See the headband? She learned to crochet so she could make those. Lots of those.

My favorite pumpkin in the patch

Lauren and Papa

Lauren's folks

You know we're at a market because the pumpkins have price tags!

A parking lot sign (I shoot these so I remember where I've been)


Me and my girl.

2 comments:

  1. Teresa I love the last picture..what a beautiful girl you have raised. Looks like you all had a blast. I love pumpkin pictures. Great time of year for photos.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pictures picking out pumpkins! They are so colorful. You and Lauren are so cute. My girl is almost 21 and still loves to do pumpkins...and Christmas Trees, and Easter baskets....and Valentines Treats....and on and on......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments! -Teresa