Monday, November 10, 2008

Blog Journey

Ok. Today is Day One of this new blog.

It's a bit unnerving to put my private thoughts out public.
A few days ago, I visited my sweet friend's blog
(Sheri Twing ... yes, you) to see the latest on her life,
her family, and her church so far away in Tennessee.
I was overwhelmed with your joy. I wept.
Her site was artfully beautiful (just like her),
but most important, I felt I just caught up on her life ...
that no space of time or distance had come between us.

Thank you, Sheri.
Life made us friends, but in Him, God made us sisters.
You're starting me on a journey down a new road, my sister.

2 comments:

  1. Teresa, I am so glad you are starting your blog! It's such a great way to stay in touch with what is going on in each other's lives. Thank you for your kind words. Our friendship means so much to me and it's so wonderful to know that no matter what the distance is between us, we can still be close! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Teresa...even though you live in the same town as me..just like most all the other blog friends...this is a great way to keep up with each other...unfortunetely, that just seems to be where live is today...all this techno stuff. We have to keep up or we will get old really fast...LOL!!! JK!!
    So glad you have a blog.
    Got your email and look forward to chatting soon.
    PS. There's a rule with this blog thing...you must post at least once a week...ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments! -Teresa