Friday, December 18, 2009

Curb Appeal

Last Sunday, Lauren's friend, Spencer, shot pictures of us for our 2009 Christmas Card. Then, I offered to take pictures of them on the curb in front of our house. I'm not sure why, but I like curbs. I made the mistake of telling him his face looks better in pictures when he doesn't smile. After that, I know he struggled very hard not to smile. Big mistake. Sorry. Everyone looks better with a smile!

Dude.  That's a totally serious face.


Corners of the mouth starting to curl up.


Ok, there's a laugh.


Yes! I believe a smile is the greatest feature for the face!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your Christmas card and note with us by the way. Glad to get it and share it with my kids so they can get to know you guys too. Say HEY to the family. And I pray that your Christmas will be blessed knowing that our Savior will be honored in your household.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments! -Teresa